Education & Accreditation
About Dr. Laurich
Dr. Laurich is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery.
He has experience treating a variety of vascular conditions using minimally invasive procedures, helping patients get back to normal life with less pain and shorter recovery time.
Dr. Laurich and his wife, Dr. Lindsay Laurich, Superintendent of Siouxland Christian School, have three sons. The Laurich family loves to stay active by playing tennis, swimming, and walking their dog, Rocky.
- Safety and Efficacy of Ultrasound Accelerated Catheter Directed Lytic Therapy in Acute Pulmonary Embolism. Journal of Vascular Surgery Venous and Lymphatic Disorders Volume 3, Issue 3 July 2015. Also presented at the Midwest Vascular Society Meeting, September 2014.
- Venous Thrombectomy for Iliofemoral DVT Using Mechanical Devices and Lysis, chapter 200; Endovenous Recanalization for Chronic Occlusion or Stenosis, May-Thurner Syndrome, chapter 201. Operative Dictations in General and Vascular Surgery.
- Anatomic Bifurcated Reconstruction of Chronic Bilateral Innominate-SVC Occlusion Utilizing the Y-Stenting Technique. Presented at the Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society Winter Meeting, January 2011
- Transabdominal Direct Embolization of Large Type-II Endoleak Using Onyx. Presented at Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society Winter Meeting, January 2010
- Rescue of Complicated Endovascular Stent-Graft Repair of Traumatic Thoracic Aortic Transection Using Retrograde Endovascular Great Vessels ‘Snorkeling’ Technique. Presented at the Midwest Vascular Surgical Society Meeting, September 2009
- Laurich, C. Review of Step by Step Art of Endosuturing. Doody’s Review Service. 2007
- Laurich C: Rectal Villous Adenoma and Sessile Colon Polyp in Case Studies in Minimal Access Surgery: A companion to the SAGES manual.
- Hyaluronan Mediates Adhesion of Metastatic Colon Carcinoma Cells. (2004) Chad Laurich, Marie A. Wheeler, Joji Iida, Cheryl L. Neudauer, James B. McCarthy, Kelli M. Bullard. Journal of Surgical Research 122, pp70-74. Also presented at the Society of University Surgeons annual meeting, January 2004.
Primary Site Investigator:
- Penumbra Extract PE Study
- Gore Excluder Conformable Clinical Trial
- Mercator LIMBO
- Gore Excluder Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis Aneurysm Trial
- REALITY atherectomy with drug coated balloon trial
- Bard Vernacular Venous Stent Trial
- Bard Continuum
- EV3 Create
- Covidien Durability PAS
- Covidien Illumenate
- Medtronic Endurant
- Abbott Choice
- Lombard PYTHAGORAS
- Bolton Treovance
- Cordis SAPPHIRE, Abbott Canopy
Society for Vascular Surgery
Midwest Vascular Surgery Society
American College of Surgeons Candidate Member